Job OpeningsGet Your Dream Job
Salesforce Solution Architect
- 10+ Years of expert-Level understanding of the Salesforce Cloud
- Lead architecture design, create roadmaps for end to end enterprise systems that serve multiple business functions
- Experience in Building Integration Architecture and providing guidance to the Data Architect on the data side
- Expert-Level understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience in initiating and delivering technology evaluation recommendations by working closely with business teams to understand business requirements and recommend solutions
- Strong experience developing and maintaining current and planned state architecture blue prints
- Well-versed in developing concepts and Salesforce solutions for major systems.
- Utilizing Salesforce knowledge to develop and produce overall designs deliverables for projects
- Providing design leadership to team members from multiple functional disciplines and business teams on complex projects
- Providing technical guidance to the application development team
SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
Skills and experience
- 6+ years of experience in Business / Functional Requirements Analysis within SAP HR/Payroll
- Strong knowledge in Payroll systems and domain expertise.
- Demonstrated understanding of Payroll processes
- Experience in HRMS/Payroll industry
- Experience in SAP HR/Payroll module
- Strong Problem Solving Skills – Ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues and make priority decisions.
- Experience in the development of Business Process model, End user training, and Documentation.
- Having ESS/Client skills
- Good knowledge of best practices and industry trends, be able to act as a business analyst focused on process improvement, business requirements analyses
ETL Test Analyst - Good rates
- Write ETL test data scripts, based on E2E mapping artefacts
- Execute data scripts and detailed analysis on the scripts
- Create strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components
- Data mining and detailed data analysis on systems in scope for migration.
- Execute governance process in the Data migration project
- Experience in ETL Testing and defect management progress
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution
- 5 + years of ETL work experience testing backend, focusing on complex SQL queries
- Experience analysing ETL mapping documents
- Create Complex SQL scripts based ETL mapping documents
- Create and execute strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components
- Expert in Database testing with excellent SSIS SQL skills and queries
- Testing the cleansed data and experienced in data cleansing testing experience
- Experience testing in Agile Development Projects
- Experience testing CRM, Insurance, Claims and DW application
- Hands on experience interpreting and understanding data models and ER diagrams
- Experience testing Salesforce.
- Strong Understanding of SSIS & good exposure to tools such as JIRA, Experian and Querysurge
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field gained through 5 or more years of experience in a similar development environment
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, applying SOLID principals and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies and working knowledge in Agile delivery, practices and SCRUM methodology
- Strong understanding of SOA, web services/REST, MQ services, client server technology
- Proven track record in integration and development of distributed software applications including cloud-based applications
- Highly skilled in analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging and performance tuning
- Excellent understanding of relational databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in front-end and back-end development of .NET and/or Java applications
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
For .NET application development
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and practical experience building web/windows application C#, WCF, WPF, WF, EF, XAML
- Extensive experience TFS and/or Continuous Integration (CI) tool
- Experience in Unit Testing, Mocking framework (Ideally xUnit, Moq) and refactoring.
- Experience building and maintain complex SQL Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Cobol (Mainframe), Being able to understand a pre-written code an dcreate batch jobs and codes in .Net accordingly.
For .NET application development
- Experience building in Web Application using WEB API and Bootstrap desirable
- Silverlight desirable
- Experience in VBA and Classic ASP desirable
- Knowledge of IBM BPM and JRules desirable
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the HCM system (SAP, Successfactors)
- Manage changes requested by the business from a technical and functional perspective
- Maintain knowledge of the SAP systems and understand changes being applied to improve system performance
- Proactively seek, evaluate and recommend innovative business solution tools to enhance the human resources service delivery capability
Skills and experience required
- Strong experience working across Successfactors (exposure to multiple modules across SF will be advantageous
- Consulting, functional and technical experience in HCM Cloud/ Success Factors & SAP payroll
- A deep technical knowledge and understanding of the current and future business processes that will be utilised as part of the system implementation
- HR integration Excellent functional knowledge and gap analysis, understanding in detail how the business operates to ensure you can provide the best solutions possible for the business.
- Excellent hands on configuration experience – in-depth technical skills
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with the business
- The ideal candidate will have between 5-7 years’ experience working across SAP HCM, with a solid SAP HR and Successfactors background within an HR environment.
Data Architect / ETL Developer
- Defining Data architectural solution for the Business requirement and catering solution to support the futuristic implementation plan.
- Defining a Data migration approach for the Project team, Technical team & Business team to migrate the data from legacy to the target system.
- Strategizing a migration solution for the E2E data migration, which can support the implementation plan.
- Working with the implementation managers to define a go-live cut-over strategy to migrate the data.
- Guiding the Data migration team for the data analysis, profiling, cleansing approach and ETL approach.
- Experienced in performing Gap analysis and business impact assessment.
- Defining the best practices, guidelines, code management, release management practices for the project team.
- Define a robust reconciliation framework for the business to have a key stake in the process.
- Forming a data governance team to support the implementation.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Liaising with the Project leadership, the Project managers, and the implementation team.
- Working with the other architects for the E2E solution of the implementation.
- Experience in conducting a workshop with Solution/Technical/Business team to gather the data requirements.
- 1 year of experience in Talend Open Studio and Snowflake for Data Integration project Design and development is highly desirable
- Insurance domain experience is an added advantage.
- API development (Rest and Soap would be great – exposure to microservices would also be advantageous)
- Integration Architecture Design & Development
- Strong Java development background
- The ability to quickly analyse, understand and interpret business and IT requirements
- Ability to see the bigger picture with focus on tangible, business outcome based results that add value
- Extensive engagement and liaison with key stakeholders with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with AnypointMQ&Cloudhub (MuleSoft components)
- Testing with MUnit
- Integration with Salesforce is a recurring requirement so experience with Salesforce connector would be nice to have
Performance Test Analyst
Benefits and perks
- Excellent opportunity to work with a large organisation.
- Future opportunities with the company with other clients.
Skills and Experience
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a Performance Test Analyst
- JMeter experience is required
- Performance tuning experience (not only testing, but tuning) is required
- Mobile application testing experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication and consulting skills are a MUST!
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to effectively work as a team member.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines.
- Relevant degree in IT industry
- Jmeter Certifiaction (Not Essesntial)